Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey ya'll!


For those of you who don't know me, which should be very few, my name is Chase Tushaus. I'm a senior Industrial and Systems Engineer and a Co-Director of Direct Service in the office with my sidekick Bryce Abraham. I'm one of the coordinators for Cool Club and am also one of the student leaders for the New Orleans Immersion trip. When I grow up I want to be a cowboy or Ronald Reagan. Along with these activities I also like spinning (in circles not on bikes), coloring, listening to Bruce Springsteen, and getting tickled.

This was my first summer in beautiful San Diego and I spent it as an intern at Hamilton Sundstrand in Kearny Mesa. I spent my weekends either down by the beach or pool hopping in La Jolla and the Del in Coronado. I also saw a few plays, mainly Godspell which was just terrific! (If anyone is ever interested in going to a musical or something hit me up!:)

Unfortunately, I also had shoulder surgery this summer, it might have been my 5th one and I might have done it trying to sit down but who's really counting right? I look forward to meeting you all soon...even if I have met you before 'cause I might have forgotten.

Peace, Love, and Bob Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment