Monday, July 27, 2009

Meet Chelsea - Graduate Assistant at CASA


My name is Chelsea Simon I am a second year graduate student in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. My sub specialization is in spirituality and I am also working on my certificate in the Pastoral Care and Counseling program here at USD. This coming year I will be a Resident Minister. I am honored to be the Graduate Assistant in the Center for Awareness, Service, and Action this summer.

I am interested in spirituality, counseling, working with children and teenagers, and social justice issues. I was the Graduate Assistant for the Romero Center for Faith in Action last year. I enjoy working with students as the find the connection between their faith life and service. I also love football (go Steelers!), chips, and children.

This summer I am enjoying living at the beach, taking classes, meeting with students, and working at CASA. I am also having fun continuing to explore San Diego with visiting friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment